UPDATED APRIL 10, 2017: ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SIGNED UP, WE WILL BE IN CONTACT SOON WITH MORE INFORMATION!
Landa Park Golf Course, River Crossing Club, and The Bandit Golf Club have teamed up to bring you this event. 3 days, 3 courses, 54 holes.
May 5-7, 2017
- Two-man team
- 54-Holes of Tournament Golf
- Day 1 – Scramble
- Day 2 – Shamble
- Day 3 – Best Ball
Tournament entry fee:
- $650 per team
- Payment is due at time of entry
- Entry deadline is April 10 or max field of 90 teams
- Completed entry forms may be returned to any of the three participating courses if paying by cash or check. All credit card payments may be turned in to only Landa Park Golf Course Pro Shop.
- One dozen Titleist Pro V1 Golf balls per player
- One Guadalupe River Classic Rambler per player
- Lunch each day
- Cocktail party Saturday evening at River Crossing Country Club
- No club or touring professionals – amateurs only.
- Two-man team, flighted by low handicap of team.
- Play scratch within your own flight.
- Nine flights, ten teams per flight (based on full field).
Entry form: Stop by the Pro shop for your entry form or get it online here today.